Friday, October 10, 2014

One More for the Record

From the same Etsy shop that brought Charlotte's Doc McStuffins party, Glitter Ink Designs has brought some adorable Halloween decor.  The main focus were THREE banners.  I got a little creative with the banners.


  
The Trick-or-Treat banner, well I un-bannered it.  I cut out each letter and put them up on the backdrop.  I thought it turned out great and it was my favorite part of the set up!









Look at these AMAZING favor boxes.  You can purchase these alone and use them for festive gifts for neighbors, church friends, kids classroom parties, teacher gifts...and the list goes on!  So cute and easy to assemble!!




This will be my last Halloween post for the year.  Hopefully you have all got some great ideas and purchase these incredible party decorations I have been able to feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment