Monday, September 29, 2014

Fall Treats

While we were at Sky Top orchard apple picking, we picked up a fresh apple pie. We invited our friends over immediately and were looking forward to eating this!! There is no rule that says when friends come over on a Sunday night for dessert, you don't have to make them feel special! Since my "tablecloth" hadn't moved from the Circus party, I thought, why not make this fun?! 

While my apple pie was warming up in the oven, I grabbed a few things to throw on the table. It also served as easy access for everyone to get a drink or more pie easily ;) 

Our guests even said, "I feel so special!" So there you go. Make it a fun event the next time you have dessert guests! 


These tags are from the Dollar Spot at Target. 8 for $1

The rooster chalkboard is from Pottery Barn Kids {here} similar {here}.  



I've decided I need to invest in some pretty backgrounds!! Love the serveware and dinnerware? It is from Pottery Barn {here}{here}{here}. 

No comments:

Post a Comment