Sunday, September 28, 2014

Bring in the Circus

One day, I really look forward to taking Charlotte to the circus.  From crazy acrobats to trained animals to snack foods, I can't think of a more entertaining afternoon for any child.  So why not bring that home and throw a circus-themed party {here}?!  It's genius!

Again, the Dollar Tree has got my back...well almost.  I found rip apart tickets on their website but later learned, they only sale them at certain locations.  I had to go to WalMart for those.  But who can resist the popcorn boxes??  I know we will use these so many times, so I'm glad I finally had the excuse to invest in some.  2 for $1...how can you beat that?!

Rather than using a tablecloth, go through your linen closet to see what fun prints are on your flat sheets.  This gold polka dot is from Land of Nod {here}. 

I can't stress enough, to find things around your house.  Decorate with the initial of your child's name.  Use containers from your home decor (mason jars!). Cake stands to display more than just cake. You get the idea.




Ribbon was found at the Dollar Tree.  6 yards for $1.
Get creative with your drinks.  You don't always have to use water bottles.  Wrap your IZZE drinks, IBC root beer, or other fun beverages with water bottle wrappers.


If you aren't having cupcakes, put the cupcake toppers as a party brand.  On the popcorn boxes...

...and other containers around the party.

Cupcake toppers
Goody bag tags
       
For this circus party package, check out Party Printables Etsy shop {here}.  And visit your local Dollar Tree for several event and party accessories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment