Sunday, September 28, 2014

Art Party

Recently, I have had the opportunity to team up with Easy Party Printables and stage parties.  I am so excited to see all the fun ideas that come to me as I make these creative themes come to life!! 

I feel pretty confident in saying that every child loves art in some way or another.  Painting, coloring, play doh, chalk...you name it, kids love it!  What's a more brilliant party idea then throwing an ART PARTY?!  

This is such a colorful party, perfect for ANY age, really!  








As you can tell, I am obsessed with these gable boxes!!  I actually just purchased them to wrap Christmas presents in ("brown paper packages tied up with string" ring a bell?) and I thought how perfect to use them for this shoot?



Recognize the white pail?  Used for the Doc McStuffins party.  Also, I saved a bunch of baby food jars...they are now coming in handy :)

I thought I was so clever to roll up tissue paper to improvise for cupcakes.  Turns out, I really hate the way they look.  Next time, there will be real cupcakes! 


If you love this party idea as much as I do, purchase at Easy Party Printables {here}.

No comments:

Post a Comment