Monday, October 27, 2014

The Bee's Knees

Lately, I have been given a few submissions for "bee" parties.  I love this theme!!  It is so happy and cheerful and can be used for a variety of occasions!!

My first post of a "bee" theme was for a baby shower.  I loved the grey and yellow, such a popular color combination.  I loved this shower by You Make Do



The next "bee" theme I staged was from Easy Party Printables.  I loved how bright it was and thought it would make the perfect setting for a child's lunch.  I set up Charlotte's IKEA table and found some paper plates and napkins I bought from the dollar spot at Target.  












This entire package can be purchased on Etsy for $8.95 or personalized with your child's name and age for $29.95!  What a great deal!  I love that there are so many ways you can use this package.  Lunches, birthday parties, and showers!  What are you going to use it for??

The last "bee" party items I want to share with you, are by The Last Candy Shop (the same shop that brought this blog the Super Hero party).  I love the items from this shop.  So classy and simple, yet they make for amazing looking parties. 





I got a little creative with the cupcake toppers, showing you can use them for more purposes than just cupcakes!  Party bags (love my gable boxes), milk bottles, and centerpieces.








These items can be purchased on Etsy at The Last Candy Shop, along with the entire party package for only $9!!  WHAT??  I love this because you can use it for gender reveal ("What will it bee?") or just a baby shower with ("Mommy to Bee").  Adorable!


Who loves these "Bee" themes as much as I do??

No comments:

Post a Comment